Harvey-Wells

Est. 1940 | USA
Globale website
 
EU-website
 
US-website
 

In 1940 Clifford A. Harvey (W1RF) and John Wells (W1ZD) joined and started the Harvey-Wells Electronics company in Southbridge, MA. The company was previously known as Harvey Radio Labs. Harvey-Wells produced 85% for military purposes and they where awarded the Navy “E” award for excellence during WW II. The famous Harvey-Wells TBS-50 first appeared in QST of 1948.

Ansicht Top-10 Harvey-Wells Geräte

Ansicht






Werkzeuge
Sorted rigs
Bleiben Sie in Verbindung

© 2008 - 2017  RigReference.com
RigReference.com ist eine Community-Website für Amateurfunker. Wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter der Adresse .

Diese Seite in English | Deutsch | Nederlands

Über uns | Nutzungsbedingungen | Kontakt

v2.0

Loading...