Kenwood

Est. 1946 | Japan
Globale website
www.kenwood.com 
EU-website
 
US-website
 

Kenwood was founded as the Kasuga Radio Company in 1946 as a builder of electronic components and amateur radio equipment. The company name was changed to Trio-Kenwood in the 1950's to better suite their international needs. In 1963, Kenwood opened their US office, Kenwood Electronics, Inc. in Los Angeles, California. From then on, Trio products were sold under the Kenwood brand excursively. In 1986 the Trio brand was completely dropped and the company became known as the Kenwood Corporation.

Ansicht Top-10 Kenwood Geräte

Ansicht






Werkzeuge
Sorted rigs
Bleiben Sie in Verbindung

© 2008 - 2017  RigReference.com
RigReference.com ist eine Community-Website für Amateurfunker. Wenn Sie Fragen oder Anregungen haben, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter der Adresse .

Diese Seite in English | Deutsch | Nederlands

Über uns | Nutzungsbedingungen | Kontakt

v2.0

Loading...