Tuned frequency can be announced in morse code.
- Handheld Amateur VHF/UHF Transceiver
- Frequency range RX
- 0.495-999.990 MHz (Cellular blocked)
- 50-54 / 144-148 / 440-450 MHz
- Frequency stability
- Tuning steps
- AM / FM / W-FM
- Receiver system
- Image rejection
- Audio output
- 50 Ω
- Power requirements
- 5.5-11.5V DC
- Current drain RX
- 65-220 mA
- Max 2 A
- Dimensions (w×h×d)
- 58 × 87 × 29 mm (2.28 × 3.43 × 1.14 in)
- 240 gr (8.5 oz) with BP-217 and antenna
- Form factor
- Between 2002 and 200x in Japan
- 555 channels in 18 banks
- Amateur / Ham radio operators
- DTMF and CTCSS. RIT +/- 5 KHz. 10 dB attenuator. PC-programmable. Alpha tags.
- None available
Estimating the value of a rig can be challenging. The graph below shows historical prices paid by hams over the years. May it guide you to good fortune...
Own(ed) this rig?
Contribute to the Price History database by adding this rig to your collection!
View more videos about the ICOM IC-T90 on YouTube
|ICOM IC-T90 ratings|
|Value for money|
|Based on 0 reviews|