The Philips D-2999PLL is Philips' only serious attempt into making a proper amateur radio. The PLL design creates a stable radio, it has full HF coverage and 16 memories. The D-2999 can be operated using a 12V power source, so you can take it with you to the caravan or boat on holidays.
Philips radios where also sold under the Magnavox brand outside Europe.
- Mobile Amateur HF/VHF Receiver
- Frequency range RX
- 0.15-29.9 / 87.5-108 MHz
- Frequency stability
- Tuning steps
- AM / W-FM mono / CW / SSB
- Receiver system
- ? conversion superheterodyne
- Image rejection
- Audio output
- 7 W
- Ingebouwde ferrietstaaf + Built-in telescopic + KOK1
- Power requirements
- 12V DC, 6LR20 and 3LR6 batteries or mains
- Current drain RX
- Dimensions (w×h×d)
- 320 × 180 × 250 mm (12.60 × 7.09 × 9.84 in)
- 4.11 kg (9.1 lbs)
- Form factor
- Between 1986 and 1989 in Hong Kong
- 16 channels in 1 banks
- Amateur / Ham radio operators
- Built-in clock
Estimating the value of a rig can be challenging. The graph below shows historical prices paid by hams over the years. May it guide you to good fortune...
Own(ed) this rig?
Contribute to the Price History database by adding this rig to your collection!
View more videos about the Philips D-2999PLL on YouTube
|Philips D-2999PLL ratings|
|Value for money|
|Based on 0 reviews|