The Kenwood SM-230 Station Monitor is a multi-functional unit. It functions as a band-scope, monitor and tone generator. It is the ideal product for supporting, monitoring and calibrating equipment in radio stations.
- Desktop Amateur Station Control
- Frequency range RX
- 1.8-150 MHz
- Frequency stability
- Tuning steps
- Receiver system
- Image rejection
- Audio output
- Power requirements
- Current drain RX
- Dimensions (w×h×d)
- 260 × 155 × 427 mm (10.24 × 6.10 × 16.81 in) including protrusions
- 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)
- Form factor
- Between 19xx and 19xx in Japan
- Amateur / Ham radio operators
- - Bandscope ±25/100/250 kHz
- 10 MHz Oscilloscope
- Matches many Kenwood Transceivers
- Wideband Transmission Monitor
- RTTY X-Y Tuning Meter
- Built-in 1000/1575 Hz Two-Tone Generator
Estimating the value of a rig can be challenging. The graph below shows historical prices paid by hams over the years. May it guide you to good fortune...
Own(ed) this rig?
Contribute to the Price History database by adding this rig to your collection!
View more videos about the Kenwood SM-230 on YouTube
|Kenwood SM-230 ratings|
|Value for money|
|Based on 0 reviews|