Site updates and other relevant amateur radio events are displayed in headlines on the home page. On average a headline is visible on the home page for several days.
You can suggest a headline here.
- Mar. 19, 2013: We have a new ham radio software section listing apps for your shack
- Feb. 01, 2013: Check out the new Kenwood flagship: TS-990S
- Jan. 31, 2013: New manufacturer added to the site: ITT
- Jan. 31, 2013: New manufacturer added to the site: Technical Material Corporation (TMC)
- Jan. 18, 2013: Members can now upload a profile photo and fill out a bio. Enjoy :)
- Nov. 02, 2012: We've done some redesign; larger thumbnails, better images. Hope you enjoy!
- Jun. 20, 2012: Check out our new Solar Activity history page
- Mar. 07, 2012: New (preliminary) owner's manual for the Elecraft KX3 is now available
- Dec. 02, 2011: Kenwood has a new 2 meter HT: Kenwood TH-K20AT
- Dec. 02, 2011: ICOM has a new 2 meter / 65 W mobile transceiver: ICOM IC-2300H
- Nov. 03, 2011: Kojinsha introduces a massive 4 kW (4000 W!) Linear Amplifier, the KL-1
- Sep. 22, 2011: Our solar widget is now available as WordPress plugin. No more coding needed to get it on your blog!
- Jul. 15, 2011: Help make our site better with the new "Suggest a description" feature. Navigate to your favorite rig and click away!
- Jun. 08, 2011: Solar flare sparks biggest eruption ever seen on sun
- May. 27, 2011: Alinco introduces the DJ-G29T HT for 220 and 900 MHz bands
- May. 24, 2011: Final specifications for the Yeasu VL-2000 finally arrived
- May. 24, 2011: Elecraft has a new ultra-portable HF-transceiver, the KX-3
- Jan. 21, 2011: HOORAY! We have over 1,000 members. Cheers to you all!
- Jan. 07, 2011: FCC approved ICOM's IC-7410
- Dec. 08, 2010: Our solar widget showing HF propagation conditions has been updated and improved