This rig was also sold as the Camnis HSC-010 and Trident TR-1200.
- Handheld Amateur HF/VHF/UHF Scanner / receiver
- Frequency range RX
- 0.5-1300 MHz
- Frequency stability
- Tuning steps
- user-selectable in any steps of 5 kHz and 12.5 kHz up to 995 kHz kHz
- AM / FM / W-FM
- Low Band AM: 10dB S/N 0.7 - 1.0µV
N-FM: 12dB Sinad 0.5µV
W-FM: 20dB S/N 1.0µV
High band : N-FM: 12dB Sinad 0.7 - 1.0µV
- Receiver system
- Image rejection
- Audio output
- 100 mW
- 50 Ω
- Power requirements
- 4.8-6V DC (4R6/AA) or 11-15V DC external
- Current drain RX
- 80-100 mA
- Dimensions (w×h×d)
- 65 × 170 × 35 mm (2.56 × 6.69 × 1.38 in)
- 300 gr (10.6 oz) without batteries
- Form factor
- Between 199x and 1994
- 1000 channels in 10 banks @ 20 chn/sec
- Amateur / Ham radio operators
What's it worth?
Estimating the value of a rig, especially an old one, can be challenging. The graph below displays what others have paid for this rig over the years. May it guide you to good fortune...
Own(ed) this rig?
Contribute to the Price History database by adding this rig to your collection!
View more videos about the AOR AR-2000 on YouTube.
|AOR AR-2000 ratings|
|Value for money|
|Based on 1 reviews|