The BC-RH96 Remote Head lets you remotely operate the following scanners:
- BCT15 Mobile Scanner
- BCD996T Mobile Scanner
- BR330T Handy Scanner
- BCD396T Handy Scanner
The BC-RH96 provides the following features:
- It controls all the functions of your Uniden mobile or handy scanner (with the exception of the scanner’s power control.)
- It gives you three shortcut keys that you can assign to your scanner’s most often used operations.
- It serves as a large LCD with your handy scanner.
- It recognizes the scanner baud rate for reliable communications between units.
- Its Volume and Squelch controls emulate those on the scanner.
- It provides a large, easy to read LCD display with adjustable backligh and contrast levels.
- It emulates your mobile scanner’s Close Call and Alert LED signals.
- Receiver system
- Image rejection
- Audio output
- Power requirements
- 13.8V DC
- Current drain RX
- 2-106 mA
- Dimensions (w×h×d)
- 183 × 56 × 48 mm (7.20 × 2.20 × 1.89 in) with knobs
- 317 gr (11.2 oz)
- Form factor
- Between 20xx and 20xx
- None available
What's it worth?
Estimating the value of a rig, especially an old one, can be challenging. The graph below displays what others have paid for this rig over the years. May it guide you to good fortune...
Own(ed) this rig?
Contribute to the Price History database by adding this rig to your collection!
View more videos about the Uniden-Bearcat BC-RH96 on YouTube.
|Uniden-Bearcat BC-RH96 ratings|
|Value for money|
|Based on 0 reviews|