WiNRADiO WR-G31DDC 'Excalibur'
- PC with 2 GHz dual core CPU or faster
- One free USB 2.0 socket
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
An advanced version exists in the form of the WiNRADiO WR-G33DDC 'Excalibur Pro'.
- Headless Amateur HF/VHF Scanner / receiver
- Frequency range RX
- 9 kHz - 50 MHz
- Frequency stability
- 2.5 ppm (0 to 50 °C)
- Tuning steps
- 0.001 kHz
- Cut-off frequency 1.8 MHz @ -3 dB
Attenuation 60 dB min @ 0.5 MHz
- AM / AM-sync / FM / CW / USB / LSB / DSB / ISB / FSK
- AM: -101 dBm (2.00 µV) @ 10 dB S+N/N, 30% modulation
SSB: -116 dBm (0.35 µV) @ 10 dB S+N/N, 2.1 kHz BW
CW: -123 dBm (0.16 µV) @ 10 dB S+N/N, 500 Hz BW
FM: -112 dBm (0.56 µV) @ 12 dB SINAD, 3 kHz deviation, 12 kHz BW, audio filter 300-3000 Hz, deemphasis -6dB/oct
- 10 Hz - 2 MHz (selectable in 21 coarse steps, fine adjustment in 1 Hz steps)
- Receiver system
- DDirect-sampling, digitally down-converting software-defined receiver
- Image rejection
- 100 dB
- Audio output
- Power requirements
- 12V DC
- Current drain RX
- 500 mA
- Dimensions (w×h×d)
- Form factor
- Between 2010 and 20xx
- Amateur / Ham radio operators
- WR-G31DDC 'Excalibur'
Number of memory channels limited by computer memory
USB 2.0 computer interface
- None available
Estimating the value of a rig can be challenging. The graph below shows historical prices paid by hams over the years. May it guide you to good fortune...
Own(ed) this rig?
Contribute to the Price History database by adding this rig to your collection!
View more videos about the WiNRADiO WR-G31DDC 'Excalibur' on YouTube
|WiNRADiO WR-G31DDC 'Excalibur' ratings|
|Value for money|
|Based on 2 reviews|