R8B Improvements over R8:
* Improved Ergonomics: Single key presses will select your mode and bandwidth.
* More Memories: 1000 memory positions.
* Faster Scanning: Scan 40 channels per second.
* Alphanumeric Display: Program names may be displayed on the front panel.
* Display & Entry Frequencies: User programmable in kHz or MHz.
* Cabinet Feet: Front panel tilt via a metal bail.
* Event Timers/Clocks: 2 Timers. The time may be programmed to remain on at all times.
* Improved AGC: The AGC has a smoother attack for improved SSB listening.
* Tone Control: Expanded control of high frequency range.
* FM Receive Mode: New highpass filter to reduce sub-audible tone squelch signals.
* Line Cord: New detachable power cord.
* Expanded RS-232 Control: Allows customized reports of frequency, mode, memory, channel, name, and signal strength.
There are no user reviews for this rig yet. Do (or did) you own this rig? Tell us what you think of it!
Estimating the value of a rig can be challenging. The graph below shows historical prices paid by hams over the years. May it guide you to good fortune...
|USD 1249.95||Good / Used||2013||universal-radio|
|USD 1399.95||Good / Used||2013||universal-radio|
|USD 1100.00||Okay / Used||2014||Rahob|
|To submit a price, either review the rig or add it to your shack.|