European model has N-type connector. Maldol makes a suitable mobile antenna for this radio.
- Mobile Amateur HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver
- Frequency range RX
- 28-29.7 / 50-54 / 108-180 / 320-480 / 700-958 MHz (Cellular blocked in the US)
- 28-29.7 / 50-54 / 144-146 / 430-440 MHz (Europe)
28-29.7 / 50-54 / 144-148 / 430-450 MHz (USA)
- Frequency stability
- Tuning steps
- AM / FM / N-FM
- Better than 0.2 µV (12 dB SINAD)
- 12 kHz (-6 dB), 30 kHz (-60 dB)
- Receiver system
- Image rejection
- Audio output
- FM / N-FM
- High: 50/50/50/35 W, Mid1: 20/20/20/20 W, Mid2: 10/10/10/10 W, Low: 5/5/5/5 W
- 50 Ω
- Power requirements
- 13.8V DC +/- 15%
- Current drain RX
- Max 8.5 A
- Dimensions (w×h×d)
- 140 × 42 × 168 mm (5.51 × 1.65 × 6.61 in)
- 1000 gr (2.2 lbs)
- Form factor
- Between 2002 and 200x
- 800 channels in 1 banks
- Amateur / Ham radio operators
- ARTS, CTCSS and DCS. WIRES-compatible (internet connection). 1200/9600 bps packet jack. Twin RX.
What's it worth?
Estimating the value of a rig, especially an old one, can be challenging. The graph below displays what others have paid for this rig over the years. May it guide you to good fortune...
Own(ed) this rig?
Contribute to the Price History database by adding this rig to your collection!
View more videos about the Yaesu FT-8900R on YouTube.
|Yaesu FT-8900R ratings|
|Value for money|
|Based on 0 reviews|