WiNRADiO WR-G33DDC 'Excalibur Pro'
The WindRadio WR-G33DDC is an advanced version of the WiNRADiO WR-G31DDC 'Excalibur' with the following improvements:
- 4 MHz instantaneous processing bandwidth
- Low-noise preamplifier
- Configurable preselection filters
- Filter bandwidth adjustable down to 1 Hz
- 0.5 ppm frequency stability
- Test and measurement functions
- PC with 2 GHz dual core CPU or faster
- One free USB 2.0 socket
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Headless Amateur HF/VHF Scanner / receiver
- Frequency range RX
- 9 kHz - 49.995 MHz
- Frequency stability
- 0.5 ppm (0 to 50 °C)
- Tuning steps
- 0.001 kHz
- Cut-off frequency 1.8 MHz @ -3 dB
Attenuation 60 dB min @ 0.5 MHz
- AM / AM-sync / N-FM / CW / USB / LSB / DSB / ISB / FSK
- AM: -106 dBm (1.12 µV) @ 10 dB S+N/N, 30% modulation
SSB: -121 dBm (0.20 µV) @ 10 dB S+N/N, 2.1 kHz BW
CW: -127 dBm (0.10 µV) @ 10 dB S+N/N, 500 Hz BW
FM: -117 dBm (0.32 µV) @ 12 dB SINAD, 3 kHz deviation, 12 kHz BW, audio filter 300-3000 Hz, deemphasis -6dB/oct
- 1 Hz - 62.5 kHz (continuously variable in 1 Hz steps)
- Receiver system
- Direct-sampling, digitally down-converting software-defined receiver
- Image rejection
- 100 dB
- Audio output
- Power requirements
- 11-13V DC
- Current drain RX
- 620 mA max
- Dimensions (w×h×d)
- Form factor
- Between 2010 and 20xx
- Amateur / Ham radio operators
- WR-G33DDC 'Excalibur Pro'
ADC: 16 bit, 100 MSPS
Number of memory channels limited by computer memory
USB 2.0 computer interface
- None available
What's it worth?
Estimating the value of a rig, especially an old one, can be challenging. The graph below displays what others have paid for this rig over the years. May it guide you to good fortune...
Own(ed) this rig?
Contribute to the Price History database by adding this rig to your collection!
View more videos about the WiNRADiO WR-G33DDC 'Excalibur Pro' on YouTube.
|WiNRADiO WR-G33DDC 'Excalibur Pro' ratings|
|Value for money|
|Based on 0 reviews|