Harvey-Wells Est. 1940 | USA

In 1940 Clifford A. Harvey (W1RF) and John Wells (W1ZD) joined and started the Harvey-Wells Electronics company in Southbridge, MA. The company was previously known as Harvey Radio Labs. Harvey-Wells produced 85% for military purposes and they where awarded the Navy “E” award for excellence during WW II. The famous Harvey-Wells TBS-50 first appeared in QST of 1948.

Suggest a better description

Image Model
Harvey-Wells R-9 R-9
Harvey-Wells T-90 Bandmaster T-90 Bandmaster
Harvey-Wells TBS-50 TBS-50
Harvey-Wells TBS-50A TBS-50A
TBS-50B (Bandmaster Junior)
Harvey-Wells TBS-50C (Bandmaster Senior) TBS-50C (Bandmaster Senior)
Harvey-Wells TBS-50D (Bandmaster Deluxe) TBS-50D (Bandmaster Deluxe)
7 item(s)