The BC-RH96 Remote Head lets you remotely operate the following scanners:
- BCT15 Mobile Scanner
- BCD996T Mobile Scanner
- BR330T Handy Scanner
- BCD396T Handy Scanner
The BC-RH96 provides the following features:
- It controls all the functions of your Uniden mobile or handy scanner (with the exception of the scanner’s power control.)
- It gives you three shortcut keys that you can assign to your scanner’s most often used operations.
- It serves as a large LCD with your handy scanner.
- It recognizes the scanner baud rate for reliable communications between units.
- Its Volume and Squelch controls emulate those on the scanner.
- It provides a large, easy to read LCD display with adjustable backligh and contrast levels.
- It emulates your mobile scanner’s Close Call and Alert LED signals.
Estimating the value of a rig can be challenging. We collect prices paid by real hams over the years to help you estimate the current value of the Uniden-Bearcat BC-RH96. Just bought or sold this model? Let us know what you traded it for and help other ham operators!
Based on historic data, today's value of the Uniden-Bearcat BC-RH96 might be around:
Do you know this rig? Tell us something about it!