The Uniden-Bearcat UBC3300XLT was the first handheld scanner available in Europe that will TrunkTrack EDACS™, Motorola and E.F. Johnson trunking systems.
The UBC-3300XLT core features are identical to the Uniden-Bearcat BC250D that is available in the USA. There are however several differences as detailed below:
* The ranges 824.01-849 and 869.01-895MHz are not blocked
* There is only one Service search - the VHF airband
* 8.33kHz steps are available on the VHF airband
* The mode and step size used in "Auto" mode differs - this can be easily overcome by manually changing the mode and/or step if required
* It is not supplied with the RS-232 cable or software
Estimating the value of a rig can be challenging. We collect prices paid by real hams over the years to help you estimate the current value of the Uniden-Bearcat UBC3300XLT. Just bought or sold this model? Let us know what you traded it for and help other ham operators!
Do you know this rig? Tell us something about it!