The Uniden-Bearcat UBC3300XLT was the first handheld scanner available in Europe that will TrunkTrack EDACS™, Motorola and E.F. Johnson trunking systems.
The UBC-3300XLT core features are identical to the Uniden-Bearcat BC250D that is available in the USA. There are however several differences as detailed below:
* The ranges 824.01-849 and 869.01-895MHz are not blocked
* There is only one Service search - the VHF airband
* 8.33kHz steps are available on the VHF airband
* The mode and step size used in "Auto" mode differs - this can be easily overcome by manually changing the mode and/or step if required
* It is not supplied with the RS-232 cable or software
There are no user reviews for this rig yet. Do (or did) you own this rig? Tell us what you think of it!