The Uniden-Bearcat UBC3300XLT was the first handheld scanner available in Europe that will TrunkTrack EDACS™, Motorola and E.F. Johnson trunking systems.
The UBC-3300XLT core features are identical to the Uniden-Bearcat BC250D that is available in the USA. There are however several differences as detailed below:
* The ranges 824.01-849 and 869.01-895MHz are not blocked
* There is only one Service search - the VHF airband
* 8.33kHz steps are available on the VHF airband
* The mode and step size used in "Auto" mode differs - this can be easily overcome by manually changing the mode and/or step if required
* It is not supplied with the RS-232 cable or software
Do you know this rig? Tell us something about it!
Estimating the value of a rig can be challenging. We collect prices paid by real hams over the years to help you estimate the value of a used Uniden-Bearcat UBC3300XLT. Just bought or sold this model? Let us know what you traded it for and help other ham operators!
These estimates are based on the following prices: