The WindRadio WR-G33DDC is an advanced version of the WiNRADiO WR-G31DDC 'Excalibur' with the following improvements:
- 4 MHz instantaneous processing bandwidth
- Low-noise preamplifier
- Configurable preselection filters
- Filter bandwidth adjustable down to 1 Hz
- 0.5 ppm frequency stability
- Test and measurement functions
- PC with 2 GHz dual core CPU or faster
- One free USB 2.0 socket
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Estimating the value of a rig can be challenging. We collect prices paid by real hams over the years to help you estimate the current value of the WiNRADiO WR-G33DDC 'Excalibur Pro'. Just bought or sold this model? Let us know what you traded it for and help other ham operators!
Do you know this rig? Tell us something about it!