Upgraded version of the Elecraft K3. Improvements include:
Ultra low-noise synthesizer for exceptional strong-signal receive
performance and transmit signal purity (KSYN3A)
• USB port–integrates remote control and line-level audio,
eliminating the need for a PC sound card and audio cables
• Second preamp for 12-6 m weak signal work (on included KXV3B
• Multiple attenuators, providing steps of -5/-10/-15 dB
• Enhanced look and feel, with new LCD bezel, soft-touch VFO knob
• Lower-Loss ATU option with true bypass relay (KAT3A)
• Redesigned AF output circuitry for outstanding speaker audio
• Accurate, high-speed CW transmit even in SPLIT mode
• Coverage of the 630-meter band (~470 kHz), and lower1
Do you know this rig? Tell us something about it!
Estimating the value of a rig can be challenging. We collect prices paid by real hams over the years to help you estimate the current value of the Elecraft K3S. Just bought or sold this model? Let us know what you traded it for and help other ham operators!