Upgraded version of the Elecraft K3. Improvements include:
Ultra low-noise synthesizer for exceptional strong-signal receive
performance and transmit signal purity (KSYN3A)
• USB port–integrates remote control and line-level audio,
eliminating the need for a PC sound card and audio cables
• Second preamp for 12-6 m weak signal work (on included KXV3B
• Multiple attenuators, providing steps of -5/-10/-15 dB
• Enhanced look and feel, with new LCD bezel, soft-touch VFO knob
• Lower-Loss ATU option with true bypass relay (KAT3A)
• Redesigned AF output circuitry for outstanding speaker audio
• Accurate, high-speed CW transmit even in SPLIT mode
• Coverage of the 630-meter band (~470 kHz), and lower1
Do you know this rig? Tell us something about it!
Estimating the value of a rig can be challenging. The table below shows historical prices paid by hams over the years. May it guide you to good fortune...