The special edition Lowe HF-225 Europa version provides optimized features and performance for the demanding DX'er. It looks virtually the same as the Lowe HF-225 but features the following enhancements:
• The IF filter bank includes higher specification filters.
• Resulting filter values include: 2.2, 3.5, 4.5 and 7.0 kHz.
• Filter chokes replaced by quality magnetically shielded chokes.
• Filter selection diodes replaced by low capac. switching diodes.
• Filter select decoupling capacitors are bypassed by new chip capacitors.
• The D-225 FM & Synchronous AM detector are factory installed.
• The KPAD-1 wired keypad is provided.
Estimating the value of a rig can be challenging. We collect prices paid by real hams over the years to help you estimate the current value of the Lowe HF-225E. Just bought or sold this model? Let us know what you traded it for and help other ham operators!
Based on historic data, today's value of the Lowe HF-225E might be around:
I have my HF-225 for two weeks now. Itś a verry easy to use sensitive lkiitje Marvel. Allbuttons and the dial are easy to use. No complicated things to worry about. Even on LW an MW it's a verry fine receiver in my opinion. Compared to my Barlow Wadley itś more sensitive and easier to opperate. The remote keypad is easy for direct frequecy input. On Ebay i also found a wireless remote. Even operating via your computer is possible. There is a schematic and simple program on the net for this. Compared to the new Palster R30A it has les memory places and more filters. And the Palstar lacks posibility's for remote or Computer operating. I like it a lot